Applications for participation in the poster session closed on April 1, 2023.
Participation in the poster session is possible only for registered and paid participants for the full registration fee!
Congress participants can publish 3 abstracts, or 3 posters, or 2 abstracts and 1 poster.
POSTERS WILL BE PLACED ON SITES mediexpo.ru and radiology-congress.ru IN THE SECTION POSTER SESSION IN ELECTRONIC FORM!
The order of the application for posters
- The application for the poster report can be issued by downloading it through private
- When loading a poster you need to mark it as a poster.
General Requirements for Passing Review of Poster Reports:
- Posters should reflect the purpose, materials and methods of research, the results obtained and the conclusion - without tables and figures
- When loading posters for reviewing, there are limitations on the number of characters in each section:
Target - 150 characters
Materials and methods - 300 characters
The result is 2000 characters
General conclusions - 500 characters
After a positive decision of the reviewer, you must send a poster in electronic form on 1 page, size up to 30 Mb.
Requirements for the design and presentation of poster reports at the event
- The poster presentation can be submitted in Russian or English.
- The text of the poster report should contain sections: the title of the work, the names and initials of the authors, the names of institutions, the phone number and email address of the authors for communication, the emblem of the institution is allowed. Poster structure: relevance, purpose, research materials and methods, results, discussion and conclusion. Figures and tables should be accompanied by detailed captions. References to the used literature are possible.
Posters are accepted under the following headings:
- Head and neck
- Chest cavity
- Heart and blood vessels
- Women Health
- Traumatology, orthopedics and arthrology
- Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Emergency conditions
- X-ray surgery
- Radionuclide diagnostics and radionuclide therapy
- Medical technology, radiation safety
- Functional diagnostics
THE POSTERS CAN BE UPLOADED THROUGH THE PERSONAL CABINET OR SENT TO THE EMAIL REG@MEDIEXPO.RU.