Professor Yu.N. Sokolov personalized badge of honor
The deadline for nominations is April 22, 2022
- Professor Yu.N. Sokolov personalized badge of honor (hereinafter referred to as the Badge of Honor) is an award given to distinguished scientists, teachers of departments, and specialists in the field of radiation diagnostics. The Badge of Honor is awarded to high-level professionals in the field of radiation diagnostics, who founded scientific and pedagogical schools, published fundamental research papers, which made a significant contribution to improving the pedagogical and medical-diagnostic process.
- The Badge of Honor is awarded at the closing plenary meeting “Radiology” of the Russian National Congress of X-Ray Diagnosticians and Physicians.
- The Badge of Honor is a 20 mm silver circle, in the center of which is a profile of Professor Yu.N. Sokolov, a well-known Russian radiologist, former head of the department of radiology (radiation diagnostics and therapy) of I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation (Sechenov University), For almost 20 years headed the Department of Radiology of the Central Order of Lenin Institute for Advanced Medical Studies (COLIAMS). Above the profile, archwise, there is the inscription “Yu.N. Sokolov”, the inscription “Moscow” below.
- Members of the organizing committees of the Russian Scientific and Educational Forum "Medical Diagnostics", the Russian National Congress of Radiation Diagnosticians and Therapists, Academicians and Corresponding Members of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Heads of the Chairs of Radiation Diagnostics. The candidate submission form is available for download at the link. Information about candidates should be sent by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the letter: “Honorary Badge of Yu.N. Sokolov ".
- Decisions on awarding the Badge of Honor are made by an expert commission consisting of:
Chairman: Academician S.K. Ternovoy
- Beresten N.F., professor
- Dolgushin B.I., academician of the RAS
- Karmazanovsky G.G., professor
- Kokov L.S., academician of RAS
- Kondrashin S.A., professor
- Mitkov V.V., professor
- Sinitsyn V.E., professor
- Fomin D.K., professor
- When awarded with the Badge of Honor, a medal and a certificate of honor are issued.
- The expert commission is authorized to make decisions on the award of the Badge of Honor if more than half of its payroll is present at the meeting. A decision shall be considered adopted if it receives more than two-thirds of the votes of the members of the commission present.
- The expert commission makes decisions on rewarding by secret or open ballot (as agreed). Persons selected by the Commission are included in the ballot as candidates.
- Voting is held for all candidates. A member of the expert commission has the right to vote only for one candidate entered on the ballot or put to an open vote.
- If during the voting none of the candidates received more than two-thirds of the votes of the members of the expert commission present, a second voting may be carried out one more time (with an indication in the protocol). Candidates who received more than one third of the votes of the members of the expert commission during the first ballot may be included in the ballot for re-voting.
- The decision of the expert commission on the award of the Personalized Badge of Honor is published on the official website of the Congress: www.radiology-congress.ru.
- The deadline for nominations is April 22, 2022