The deadline for submitting applications for participation in the poster session is until March 31, 2019.
Participation in the poster session is possible only for registered and paid participants for the full registration fee!
Congress participants who paid the full registration fee can publish 2 theses, or 2 posters, or 1 thesis and 1 poster for free
It is not allowed to post more than 3 posters with the same first author *
For review, poster reports are uploaded to your personal account as a thesis marked “POSTER”.
The order of the application for posters
- The application for the poster report can be issued by downloading it through private
- When loading a poster you need to mark it as a poster.
General Requirements for Passing Review of Poster Reports:
- Posters should reflect the purpose, materials and methods of research, the results obtained and the conclusion - without tables and figures
- When loading posters for reviewing, there are limitations on the number of characters in each section:
Target - 150 characters
Materials and methods - 300 characters
The result is 2000 characters
General conclusions - 500 characters
After the positive decision of the reviewer, the poster report will be assigned a number, according to which you will be given a place to be placed in the "Poster zone".
Requirements for the design and presentation of poster reports at the event
- The poster report (approved by the scientific-drafting committee of the congress on time) is submitted on May 28, 2019 from 8.00 in hall 20 in the "Poster zone"
- The poster is made on a paper A1 format (size 594x841 mm), the orientation of the sheet vertical. POSTER OF ANOTHER FORMAT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- On the poster tables, graphics, pictures - WELCOME!
- The poster is attached by the author in the specified place according to the assigned number. Attachment facilities are issued on site.
- Poster report can be presented in Russian or English.
- The text of the poster report should contain sections: the name of the work, the names and initials of the authors, the names of the institutions, the telephone number and the email address of the authors for communication, the emblem of the institution is allowed. The structure of the poster: the purpose, materials and methods of research, the results, discussion and conclusion. Figures and tables should be accompanied by detailed signatures. Possible references to the used literature.
Posters are accepted under the following headings:
- Head and neck
- Chest cavity
- Heart and vessels
- Women Health
- Traumatology, orthopedics and arthrology
- Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Emergency states
- X-ray Surgery
- Radiation Diagnosis Management
- Functional diagnostics
- Radionuclide diagnostics and radionuclide therapy
- Radiation therapy and medical physics
- Medical equipment, radiation safety
*The cost of publishing an additional poster is 600 rubles. (including VAT)
THE POSTERS CAN BE UPLOADED THROUGH THE PERSONAL CABINET OR SENT TO THE EMAIL REG@MEDIEXPO.RU.