Personal badge of honor named after Professor Yu.N.Sokolov
- Personal badge of honor named after Professor Yu.N.Sokolov (hereinafter the Badge of Honor) is an award given to outstanding scientists, teachers of departments, doctors and specialists in the field of radiation diagnostics. The Badge of Honor is awarded to high-level professionals in the field of radiation diagnostics, who founded scientific and pedagogical schools that published fundamental scientific works that made a significant contribution to the improvement of the pedagogical and therapeutic-diagnostic process.
- The Badge of Honor is awarded at the closing of the Russian National Congress of radiation diagnosticians and therapists.
- The badge of honor is a silver circle with a diameter of 20 mm. In the center of which is the profile of Professor Yu.N. Sokolov, a famous Russian radiologist, former head of the department of radiology (radiology and therapy) of Sechenov University. On top of the profile is the inscription
Yu.N.Sokolov, below the inscription Moscow.
- Decisions on awarding the Badge of Honor are made by the expert committee, consisting of:
Chairman: Academician of RAS S.K. Ternovoy
- Commission members:
- Professor Beresten N.F.
- Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences Dolgushin B.I.
- Professor Karmazanovsky G.G.
- Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences Kokov L.S.
- Professor Kondrashin S.A.
- Professor Koroleva I.M.
- Professor Mitkov V.V.
- Professor Sinitsyn V.E.
- Professor Fomin D.K.
- Professor Schechter A.I.
Information about candidates should be sent by fax: (495) 248-75-07 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
- Associate Professor, Ph.D., Bodrova I.V.
- During the awards with the Badge of Honor certificate and medal are issued.
- The expert commission at its meetings annually reviews the candidates submitted for awarding and awards the Badge of Honor.
- The expert commission is competent to make decisions on awarding with the Badge of Honor if more than half of its list attend is present at the meeting. The decision is considered adopted if it received more than two thirds of the votes of the members of the commission who are attend.
- The expert commission makes decisions on awarding by secret or open voting (by agreement). As candidates for a voting ballot, individuals who have been pre-selected by the Commission are included.
- Voting is held for all candidates. A member of the expert committee has the right to vote only for one candidate listed on the ballot or put to an open vote.
- If during the voting, none of the candidates received more than two-thirds of the votes of the members of the expert commission present, a second vote may be taken one more time (as indicated in the protocol). The re-voting ballot may include candidates who received more than a third of the votes of the members of the expert committee in the first ballot.
- The decision of the expert commission to award a personalized Honorary Badge is published on the official Congress website: www.radiology-congress.ru, in the Russian Electronic Journal of Radiology Diagnostics: www.rejr.ru.